Add Multiple Markers on a Google Maps Element on Page BuilderLatest update: May 24, 2018 | Reading time: 2 to 3 minutes
Here is a workaround you can follow to achieve that.
- Make sure you are signed in your Google account and, visit https://www.google.co./maps.
- In the top left corner, next to the search box, click the menu icon to let the menu roll down.
- Click at “Your Places”, “Maps” and then click at “Create Map” to edit your map.
- A new window will pop up. Give your map a title and description, then click at “Save”
- Now you can set the location you need either by clicking the marker icon and placing it directly onto the map or by searching for locations using the search box at the top of the screen
- If you’re adding locations manually, you can name the location and save to add it to the map. If you’re searching and adding specific locations, a green marker will appear on the map and you can click the ‘Add to map’ link
- Repeat the previous two steps for each location you wish to plot.
Once you have done that save your map again and refresh the page. Then, to get the code to embed your map on to your website, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you map is public. You can do this by clicking ‘Share’ beneath the map name
- Under ‘Who has access’ click ‘Change’ and make turn it ‘On – Public on the web’ and save
- Next, click the menu icon and click on the link ‘Embed on my site’
- The code will then pop up in a new window
- Copy the code into the Visual Composer Google Map element and publish the page to see the result.
VALID FOR ALL VERSIONS OF HEALTHFLEX