1. Who we are
Plethora Themes is a brand of WPDev LTD, a company with VAT number BG205202520 and physical address: bul.Vitosha 104, 1463, Sofia Bulgaria. The company operates as a software development agency, focusing on products & services for the WordPress ecosystem.
2. What personal information we collect and how
We may collect the following information information from you:
a. Contact Form. You may send us a message using our contact form by providing your e-mail address and your First/Last Name
b. Newsletter Registration Form. You may register on our Newsletter Service by providing your e-mail address.
c. Support Service Forms. You may create a Support Service account by providing your e-mail address and your First/Last Name.
d. Demo WordPress Installation Elements. Under our Website’s domain, we publish Demo WordPress installations to demonstrate our product features. Apart from the e-mail address required on a product’s admin area demo form ( such as this: http://demo.plethorathemes.com/sandbox/musicflex-admin/ ), Users may test several data collection elements that might require personal information such as user registration forms, contact forms, newsletter registration forms, comment forms and media upload forms.
3. How the information is used
Plethora Themes treats all personal information according to EU law or the law in the country in which you reside or operate (whichever applies).
We collect two types of information from you:
a. personal information as described above in paragraph 1,
b. non-personal information such as website navigation data.
a. Our Contact Form is using the personal information provided by you ( as described on paragraph 1, section a ) to compose a message and send it to our contact e-mail at plethorathemes  gmail.com. During this procedure, no personal information or any other data is saved in our databases.
b. If you have registered on our Newsletter Service ( as described on paragraph 1, section b ) and confirmed your registration via your e-mail ( double opt-in procedure ), you will regularly receive our Newsletter Email. If you want to stop receiving the Newsletter Email, you will have to click the “unsubscribe from this list” link, which is included in the footer of any Newsletter Email you receive from us.
c. If you have created an account on our Support Service ( as described on paragraph 1, section c ) and confirmed your registration via your e-mail, you will be able to access your Support Service Account and communicate directly with our Support Service team.
d. We store all the information that is tracked through standard Google Analytics but we do not save this information in our databases.
Under our Website’s domain, we publish Demo WordPress installations to demonstrate our product features. ( as described on paragraph 1, section d ). All information collected by those elements is strictly for demonstration purposes, while no personal or other information is processed by Plethora Themes or shared with any third party service. All installation data are automatically removed from our databases within 3 hours after their creation.
4. How the information is stored
We do not save any of your personal information in our databases. Nevertheless, we use third-party service providers for various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- MailChimp. This service is used for delivery of our Newsletter Service e-mail messages to people who subscribed and double-confirmed their subscription via e-mail. We have setup MailChimp to store the minimum personal information needed, which is your e-mail address ( as described on paragraph 1, section b ), for purposes of delivering such communications.
- ZenDesk. This service is used for the data management of all communications derive from our Support Service accounts.
- Google Analytics. Non-personal information is collected and stored in Google Analytics for 50 months. When data reaches the end of the retention period, it is deleted automatically on a monthly basis.
5. How the information is protected
Plethora Themes operates or leases secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. We use robust security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, maintain personal information accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of personal information. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your data using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Plethora Themes also implements other advanced technology measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent our computers from being illegally accessed, and the individual information on them stolen or altered. Please note that no transmission over the internet can be fully guaranteed in its confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information that may be provided by our Users.
To protect our Users’ privacy, Users’ personal information is not published in any way to other Users or third parties. We do not make any personal information available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
Plethora Themes reserves its right though to share your personal information to a third party in case of sale merger, control change, reorganization or liquidation of the Company. All such actions shall be completed in compliance with applicable laws of personal data and privacy. If however, we share your personal information and data with third parties, we will notify you.
6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
What Is A Cookie?
Almost every website uses cookie technology. Some cookies are useful as they are able to improve the user experience. Cookies, among other things, speed navigation through our Website, keep track of information so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Website, help us provide you with customized content and allow us to learn about your visit.
Some cookies we use require your consent, while others are exempt.
- Cookies subject to consent: All other cookies that are not strictly necessary to use the Website still fulfill important tasks. Without these cookies, functions intended for your convenience on our Website, such as your personal settings or automatic filling in form functions could not be retained and would therefore have to be re-entered on every page.
Types of Cookies We Use
Our Website may use three types of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, or functional cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. These temporary cookies only last only as long as your web browser is open, and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our Website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
- Performance cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods and are used for purposes including tracking the number of unique visitors to our Website and information such as the number of views a page gets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. These cookies do not save information that would allow the user to be identified. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore made anonymous. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the Website, and with it the user experience.
- Functional cookies enable the Website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalized functions. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites.
Third Party Cookies ( General )
Our website employs the use the various third party services. Through the use of our website, these services may place anonymous cookies on the User’s browser and may send their own cookies to the User’s cookie file. Some of these services include, but are not limited to: Google Fonts, YouTube & Vimeo embedded content, Facebook & Twitter embedded posts, Instagram Feeds, Olark, MailChimp and other social networks, security firewalls, analytics companies and service providers. These services may also collect and use anonymous identifiers such as IP Address, HTTP Referrer, Unique Device Identifier and other non-personally identifiable information and server logs. We do not control the use of these technologies.
Third Party Cookies ( Google Analytics )
We also use Google Analytics to assist us by providing certain statistical and analytics information. For example, third-party cookies are used to measure site performance, events, and visitor activity to make sure the Website is meeting the needs of users and help us make improvements for navigation, search, and content. We primarily use Google Analytics for this. See Section 4 below for more details.
How To Control And Disable Cookies
You can control and/or delete or disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please be aware, however, that if you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Website.
You also can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser: (click here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB). You may opt-out from Google’s cookies using their Ad Settings.
If you do not want incorporated social networks to gather data about you via our Website, you must log out on the respective domain of the social network before visiting the Website. If you wish to prevent information being exchanged with the above-mentioned social networks during your visit to our Website, you can opt out of cookies through your browser settings and other tools.
7. Legal requests
We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your name, e-mail address and Website use history, with or without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, we will not disclose your personal information to any law enforcement or other governmental officials without a subpoena or court order, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims that your use of our Services violates Plethora Themes policies or rights or others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
10. Contact Us
Effective Date: May 23, 2018